Notice: New Posts Not Working

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
There seems to have been a slight problem with the Final Fantasy Network database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Just an FYI. I tried it twice. Didn't work.
 
He was clicking on the "New Posts" icon below the banner at the header of the screen.

And yes, I'm getting the same problem.
 
To add to that, yesterday I wasn't allowed to access the forum at all....
but obviously not now, and the new posts button isn't workin for me either
 
bumped: Found out that search button isn't working either!
 
Yeah I just notice that today while I was trying to look up my old threads.
 
This is a database problem that only Shaggy can fix. I'll remind him of it next time I spot him on MSN, if he doesn't read this first.
 
I'm the second then! XD
Thx Shaggy! ^^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top