now, be honest

Genesis Rhapsodos

THE DARKNESS INSIDE
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
73
Age
38
RPG Name
Drake Firestorm
;)
how many ppl used cheat codes off a gameshark and such to beat the game???
 
No point in gamesharking such an ez game were u can have 4k hp and 3k dmg in the first 2 hours from playing a CARD GAME MINI GAME!!
 
I don't eaven now how to use the game sharks :(
But on the other hand I read the Weapon FAQ to make the Lion Heart but the rest was clean Training :D
 
blukazoo159 said:
i didnt train enough so i had too.......... : (

??

Then you obviously didn't notice the full potential of the Junction system. :confused: All my characters had / at least / 2000 HP at the end of the first disc, so :p
 
I've gotta confess...I used tricks!! lol :D Well, in fact I read the correct answers in a FF8 guide for leveling up the SeeD level(I didn't know ALL the answers, so I found it more quick) xD But that was all, I've never used a Gameshark either :) I kept it real :p
 
Last edited:
I've never seen or used a gameshark. Wouldn't know one if it jumped up and bit me.

I did use a walkthrough for some parts of it that I just couldn't figure out, but did the rest on my own.
 
Lol. GameShark is my middle name when it comes to Nintendo 64. I've only used a GameShark on my Final Fantasy 7 just to get Sephiroth in my party. (And on my Gameboy to get Mew and MewTwo in my Gold Version.)
 
Arkacia said:
I've never seen or used a gameshark. Wouldn't know one if it jumped up and bit me.

I did use a walkthrough for some parts of it that I just couldn't figure out, but did the rest on my own.

Same.

As for the SeeD Exam... I've played the game before, so I wrote the answers just in case :P
 
Part of the enjoyment is gaining the experience yourself. So it would remove the fun of playing the game. I have a gameshark but haven't tried any of the codes though the code for infinite money is tempting.
 
no i did not use game shark the game was to easy and any way wy would you ? :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top