Now THIS is worth FFXII

Dark FFnut

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
57
RPG Name
Glenn
Check it out.

Heh. ShadowHeart and Z_X should probably get this one, at least.

I've positively identified the Buster Sword and the Brotherhood. Anyone get any others?
 
AMAZING!

There's one which looks like masamune

Buster Sword is a easy one..

The second one looks like a gunblade

The third one... I really know that one... don't ask me from where... but I know it... isn't it a sun blade, or something?

Brotherhood is obvious o_O
 
Yes, FFNut, I've known about it for some time now. ;) You can download the battles against Gilgy, Omega, and Majinryuu at Holystar's site. (Be warned, they're very big files.)

And yes, I've already reserved XII. The battlesystem and old school references are far more than enough to drag me in. :)
 
Thanks for the link!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top