NY Sports Teams

ShadowIsGod

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
15
RPG Name
Nagix
i ahd to do this because i am from NY and our sports teams are the best of the best so anyway whats your favorite NY sports team

Mine of course are the Jets
 
I'm not into baseball, american football or basketball (I'm not American).. and as for NHL, I don't like Islanders too much and the Rangers aren't my favourite team, but since the Swedish rookie goalkeeper Henrik Lundqvist is doing extremely well in the Rangers this season I can't help but to root for them anyway :)
 
Hey Shadow, what about all the Sweds on the Red Wings?
 
Heh yeah, sure, I do follow all the Swedes result in the NHL and I know there are tons of them in Detroit. I was just pointing out about Rangers because ShadowIsGod mentioned NY teams, and Lundqvist may have had the biggest success of all Swedish stars in the NHL so far this season too :)

And btw, SWEDEN FTW! OLYMPIC GOLD! w00t! ;)
 
Congrats on the gold, although I always knew they were going to win it this time. (too much talent not to :) ) I hope they can keep up the pace and bring the Stanley Cup back to Detroit this year.
 
come shadowheart from sweden cool he´s a super moderator
 
:O !!!!!!!Omg The Angels Win The World Series!

Celebrate Good Times Come On! =D

Go Angel Baseball!

We Live For Angel Baseball!

Omg!

And The Angels Win Again!

Big Bad Vladdy Daddy!

Home Run For Anderson! :D

Getting Choney With It!

Rally Time!

Let's Go Angels! =DDD!!!!!!!!!
 
ShadowIsGod said:
i ahd to do this because i am from NY and our sports teams are the best of the best so anyway whats your favorite NY sports team

Mine of course are the Jets
sorry to disagree, but i'd put California, Florida, and maybe Texas in frount of NY as sports go.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top