Oblivion take you!

Axel

-The Free Thinker-
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
179
Age
35
Location
Far away...
Occupation
Currently unemployed
RPG Name
Jhimian
I have been playing Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion for a while now. I haven't got far on the main quest because, I've been exploring the beautiful environment. Does anybody else enjoy Oblivion?
 
its not only for 360 but you have to have a kick ass computer for it i would all except for my ram is low i only have 512mb but im gonna get a new harddrive and a gig of ram for christmas
 
The missions are emerse you in grand world, deer roaming the plain, even butterflies! The NCPs talk to eachother about daily matters, they eat and drink and sleep like real people! This game rivals most japanese rpgs.
 
Jhimian said:
The missions are emerse you in grand world, deer roaming the plain, even butterflies! The NCPs talk to eachother about daily matters, they eat and drink and sleep like real people! This game rivals most japanese rpgs.
Butterflies No dissasimble :p
 
Now I am waiting for the expansion "Shimmering Isles"
 
neither do I, I play it on my 360.
 
I finally got it and have had it for 4 days. I may die before the end of the week. I love it. Anyone else Theives Guild?
 
haha....it is an awesome game....but im waiting fo HALO3 to come out before i go on a carzy shopping quest for that game......i still havent beat the first one.... ;a06
 
This isn't Halo we are talking about thanks. Any ways yeah I can't wait for shimmering isles either. That comes out sometime in the summer right?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top