Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 18, 2007 #1 Have anyone read or hears of this book? That book rocks it's reminds me of Final Fantasy and God of War. We reading it in our World literature class.
Have anyone read or hears of this book? That book rocks it's reminds me of Final Fantasy and God of War. We reading it in our World literature class.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 18, 2007 #2 You mean Oedipus The King? I know a little about that book. =P
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 18, 2007 #3 Yeah I'm hook on it. I really liked it a lot.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 18, 2007 #4 Well, it's a pretty good book. =P