Off for spring break !!!

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey guys after this fri. Is my spring break so i wont be on for a week. But i love you guys and ill have fun for ya.
 
Ill miss joo too
 
0mg U R bak alredy?!!?!

Oh, right, you haven't left yet.

Well, when you do leave, we'll all be awaiting your return.

=D
 
Ok thanks ill be gone tommorow at 3 pm
 
Have fun :)

Bring me back a coconut from wherever you're going :p
 
Ah man, we're planning here to have the same kinda spring break beach party à la Americana, but dang, no thing as such heavenly summery weather at that time of year here XD

So have a good one out there, Gordon~ I mean, blackstar~~
 
dappa said:
Myself included I probably wont be back on this forum for awhile as I am moving home. No pc means no ffnet so I looks like I will have to buy one.
How much monies do we need to donate?

O.o;;;
 
I will miss you too. My spring break won't be fun and games. I going to devote some days to K_Moonchild and the rest up on my school work. I will still be online too.
 
Im not going anywhere special , were going to Jackson (nearst city with a mall) monday and then tues is my 16th birthday i might try to get on that day. And then my party is fri. and then its back to school the next mon. So slider im sorry i wont be able to bring you back a coconut. So ill give you one now. :)
 

Attachments

  • 450px-Coconut_drink.jpg
    450px-Coconut_drink.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
glowstrawsR.jpg


Ah I prefer these straws....they glow
 
Hola mis amigos i have returned!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top