Okay, I've been sitting here for the past half-hour, reading this thread, and banging my head on the wall for being so utterly oblivious to it.
I'll never leave, not until the forum officially dies, shuts down, whatever. I know I'm not the best at being active around here, but unfortunately, I have a life. Other than that, though, I don't understand how people can just get up and leave. I've met some great people here, and have seen some, at least to me, moving opinions, and I stay because I crave to hear more from those people.
And If anyone remembers KB, I know he isn't around much due to lack of the internet, but he DOES miss the forum, very much. So if it's still up by the time he gets another computer, be expecting him. X3
But yeah...I just can't believe that people are quitting, giving up. I don't like it, I don't like quitters. I suppose there's nothing I can really do about it, but if asked to do so, I would be more than willing to help make some changes for the better to the forum.
Just contact me, if the need arises. I've been around for almost a year now, and it may not seem like a long enough time to prove my loyalty here, but I think I can be trustworthy enough to help out, when I can. =3
*Goes off to try and recruit people to join*