Official thread where you can laugh at John Smith

Spec said:
Did you know that if you cut off the genitals of an armadillo, they are still... active? o.O

:rolleyes:
I've gotta check it by myself... unfortunatly there're not armadillos in Germany... at least not yet... but could it work if I tried it with a spider??? There're lots of spiders here, what made me come to the conclusion that Spiderman was born here in Bremen (Germany), but the fame brought him to United States.
 
Reminds me of a leguano, here in the zoo,
he is momentarily suffering from a priapism, which is,

a continueous erection. O:

They'll have to, amputate it.

But, seems that: a leguano has two magic sticks,


so I don't know if I have to feel sorry for the little green dude or happy. XD
 
Avathar said:
Reminds me of a leguano, here in the zoo,
he is momentarily suffering from a priapism, which is,

a continueous erection. O:

They'll have to, amputate it.

But, seems that: a leguano has two magic sticks,


so I don't know if I have to feel sorry for the little green dude or happy. XD

Oh my >.<

Too much information for one day.

That must hurt.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top