Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Jan 29, 2007 #81 *eats an ninja cookie* Hey, they are pretty good...
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 29, 2007 #82 *just sits there and stares off into space*
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #83 Kat said: Ninjas are gay Click to expand... ...... You're gay. ......... ='( XD
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #84 Hydra said: ...... You're gay. ......... ='( XD Click to expand... ... ;a03 <--- Would look nicer with black clothes
Hydra said: ...... You're gay. ......... ='( XD Click to expand... ... ;a03 <--- Would look nicer with black clothes
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #85 z0mg level thirty NINJA. ............ ;a01
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #86 I want cactuar, moogles and tonberry smillies and ninja!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #87 ........ =O
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #88 No!!! I want that smillie saying "Ninjas are better than pirates" =(
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #89 =O >Your idea. ^___^
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #90 O.O Hydra! You joined this forum in the same month I did... I thought that you were like one of the oldest members xD But you are a legend.
O.O Hydra! You joined this forum in the same month I did... I thought that you were like one of the oldest members xD But you are a legend.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #91 Me and Kat joined about the same day. XD!
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #92 Join Date - Me - 05-20-2006 Kat - 05-21-2006 Hydra - 05-22-2006 OMG xD I never thought that I was older than you guys
Join Date - Me - 05-20-2006 Kat - 05-21-2006 Hydra - 05-22-2006 OMG xD I never thought that I was older than you guys
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #93 Haha, I'm a youngun. Childhood FTW.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #94 My bones are getting heavy... I wish I was your age...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #95 I can partay all day. Heeeeey. =D
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #96 Spec said: Join Date - Me - 05-20-2006 Kat - 05-21-2006 Hydra - 05-22-2006 Click to expand... O.O Hydra! Something came to my mind! We may be neighbours! Or twins from diferent mothers! We were registered with two days of diference!
Spec said: Join Date - Me - 05-20-2006 Kat - 05-21-2006 Hydra - 05-22-2006 Click to expand... O.O Hydra! Something came to my mind! We may be neighbours! Or twins from diferent mothers! We were registered with two days of diference!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #97 O rly?! No wai! =]
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #98 Ya wai!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jan 30, 2007 #99 z0mg wai kewl.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 30, 2007 #100 Pjear!!!