Ok, got a question for ya.

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
As you all may know, I am moving this forum to a different site that I have being developed (well it is done, just going through and checking for bugs). If you don't know, its a site that has 2 more gaming forums on it including Final Fantasy. There are front pages for all 3 games, Final Fantasy, BattleField, and Call of Duty. I will be definitly putting in more gaming forums in the near future, I just started out with those 3. You will have the same post count there as you do here, and you will be able to post in the other gaming forums without even login in and login out. Pretty simple. Anyways, my question is that each gaming forum will have its own front page. I am wanting to see if any of you guys/gals would be interested in doing some articles, writeups, walkthroughs for FF? If so, let me know here or PM.

Thanks ;)
 
not that i'd have time to write a walkthrough coz ill be gone soon, but i found the ff information stuff very helpful

that can be uzed too
 
Well I've already co-authored a FF XII walkthrough...so you can definitely use that (its in a link under the sticky'd thread in 'Final Fantasy Game Information.')

I would be willing to e-mail several of the folks at gamefaqs for their permission to link the walkthroughs they've written here...and POSSIBLY write a few of my own for FFX, FFXII, (different one) ....maybe even some earlier FFs - but no promises. We'll see how much time I can put into those in the near-future.
 
Well I'm down for helping out in anyway that I can. I will say that there is no way that I could write a walkthrough on my own but I definitely do not mind co-authoring one.
 
Depending on your definition of "article" I'd be willing to write something. I've always thought about writing a walkthrough, but that would take quite a while, and I'd have to go through a FF again just to get it done...but I'll think about it.
 
Well I'm down for helping out in anyway that I can. I will say that there is no way that I could write a walkthrough on my own but I definitely do not mind co-authoring one.


Hmm... o_o;



Depending on your definition of "article" I'd be willing to write something. I've always thought about writing a walkthrough, but that would take quite a while, and I'd have to go through a FF again just to get it done...but I'll think about it.



HMMM.... Interesting!

I'd love to go through a game with a partner or as a team and write a FAQ/Walthrough.

Some of my thoughts these past few days...

FFX/X: International - either on classic sphere grid, expert sphere grid or NSG...although I'm not too sure about the NSG. ...and some spin-offs
a) Tidus/Rikku/Auron/Yuna/or Kimhari-only walkthoughs (not NSG)
b) Sphere grid maxing (obviously...not NSG - although it WOULD be interesting to max out the sphere grid, but never use it at all. XDD)

FFXII - A better perfect game walkthough (the one we did has a LOT of gaps and doesn't explain too much = /) AND/OR a 122333 game or a Dual Character walkthrough.

Of the earlier FFs I have all but FF1 & 2...but can get my hands on them pretty easily (gave the DS cartridge to my step dad...and he doesn't really play it anyway. ;p) I've NEVER played FF4-5 though. = /

=_= Too many options I know - but if someone would be interested in one of those, let me know.
 
Hmm... o_o;







HMMM.... Interesting!

I'd love to go through a game with a partner or as a team and write a FAQ/Walthrough.

Some of my thoughts these past few days...

FFX/X: International - either on classic sphere grid, expert sphere grid or NSG...although I'm not too sure about the NSG. ...and some spin-offs
a) Tidus/Rikku/Auron/Yuna/or Kimhari-only walkthoughs (not NSG)
b) Sphere grid maxing (obviously...not NSG - although it WOULD be interesting to max out the sphere grid, but never use it at all. XDD)

FFXII - A better perfect game walkthough (the one we did has a LOT of gaps and doesn't explain too much = /) AND/OR a 122333 game or a Dual Character walkthrough.

Of the earlier FFs I have all but FF1 & 2...but can get my hands on them pretty easily (gave the DS cartridge to my step dad...and he doesn't really play it anyway. ;p) I've NEVER played FF4-5 though. = /

=_= Too many options I know - but if someone would be interested in one of those, let me know.

I like to write. I do a lot of blogging, write quite a bit of poetry, and I also write short stories here and there. So as far as a writing project from simple opinion article, to a break down of every item, to a full on walkthrough, I'll make an attempt.
 
I like to write. I do a lot of blogging, write quite a bit of poetry, and I also write short stories here and there. So as far as a writing project from simple opinion article, to a break down of every item, to a full on walkthrough, I'll make an attempt.

What games would you want to tackle first? ...and how soon?
 
I have FFX, FFX-2, and FFXII here with me. It's been a while since I played either because I've been stuck playing GTA IV and Lost Odyssey for the past few months. It's whatever to me. I need a partner in crime if I'm going to write a walk-through though. I like to be thorough with things like that.
 
I dunno whats going on with the site now but anyways when it comes to walkthroughs I'm willing to do them but only in video form since writing them isn't much fun and I think video ones are better anyway. In case your interested - just let me know what one you want doing first. Don't mind writing reviews but walkthroughs take forever.

Oh and I do have a written FF1 walkthrough already but its pretty old and I'm not sure how good it is..:p


Edit: actually I feel like playing FFVII through again anyways so I'm just gonna go ahead and make a video walkthrough so let me know if your interested.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top