Okay, i can't possibly choose, who is hotter?

SQUALLLL :D :D :D
Cloud & Sephi look like drugatics in Avathar's pictures and the last dude reminds me a bit of griever
 
Out of thoes four ide say squall. Clouds kinda got a girlish look to him, and i just dont know about sephiroth.

But vincent is the hottest, period.
 
Slider said:
SQUALLLL :D :D :D
Cloud & Sephi look like drugatics in Avathar's pictures and the last dude reminds me a bit of griever

Ah man, junkies ARE sexy. :p

Staircase said:
Clouds kinda got a girlish look to him, and i just dont know about sephiroth.

Yeah, there's a limit to where girlish/bishi looks go, like for example, Cloud in Advent Children. >.>

But Vincent is just a hottie, no matter what. ^^
 
i sometimes look at posts like these and think "man.......i talk with these people??" seriously THEY ARE GAME CHARACTERS THE JAPANESE ARE PERVES WHO MAKE ALL FEMALES LOOK LIKE THET'RE FOR SALE AND THE MEN LOOK LIKE WOMEN!!!! (seymour especially.....little puff:P) either way the only hot one out of those four is sephiroth for the pure reason HES SURROUNDED BY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P lol
 
Lol, it's just a little bit of fun, Zeon :p

OH NOES, I CAN'T JUDGE A MALE COMPUTER CHARACTER 'CAUSE IT'S A MALE COMPUTER CHARACTER XO ;D
 
Out of those three it has to be squall in my opinion.

And for the seymour versus sephiroth debate I think if seymour called on anima to dish out some punishment I dont think sephiroth would have enough hp to withstand the attack.

20 hits doing doing 99999 damage would own him.
 
I'd say squall is the hottest of them
 
Sonny is ok yeah Id say him but of the FF characters Squall.
 
Ah thats hard but I would have to go with Cloud, but he just barely beats Sephiroth the other guys I don't think of being very hot...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top