Okay, who thinks that Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents?

Sephiroth_ette

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
9
I played the stupid game twice and still haven't found a straight answer! i got several implications, but that is all.
 
Yes, they are. There's a scene if you talk to Kiros on the Ragnarok I believe...but yes, Squall's parents are Laguna and Raine. General Caraway and Julia are Rinoa's parents.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Yes, they are. There's a scene if you talk to Kiros on the Ragnarok I believe...but yes, Squall's parents are Laguna and Raine. General Caraway and Julia are Rinoa's parents.

That's right...
 
I have smoal talk with kiros on ragnorok and 1 more time when i screw up game in trabia canion squall ask laguna strait in thr face is he his father and kiros said then he is smarter then his father and look in laguna so laguna is his father and raine death is on same time when squallwas born , and we know that she die when she was deliver new baby on the world so 1 confuse thing laguna said that he don have time to see new baby of raine ??? we know why coz he mast save elone for laguna i am for shure that he is his father and for raine i dont know but she death is in the same time when squall was born so we can have conclusion that she is his mother.
 
With quoting what you said, i was meaning there's nothing left to be said. :) It's not a matter if you think that Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents, they just ARE Squall's parents. :p Kinda silly to start a discussion about it, so ^^;;.
 
That is for shure no point to say much more but 1 think is tickling me why laguna left litle squall in orphenage when he have father laguna ok, ok laguna gos to save elone from adel but why he is not came back for him he is his father squall will have much more beter life in esthar then is orfenage and balamb garden after all laguna is presedent of esthar so that point of game is litle in the dark for me.
 
im pretty sure Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents :)
 
There is a site telling you how the characters are linked to eachother, I cant remember what it is I'll try find it but if I remember it said Raine and Laguna are Squall's parents and Julia and and General Caraway are Rinoa's parents. I'll try find the site it was pretty interesting...
 
HHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

haven't talked srsly in an ff section for SO DANG LONG!!!

wheeew, that felt great, to reply to u rissole i think it was coz laguna left so sudden to look for ellone that was kidnapped that he nvr got a chance to find out that raine had a baby boy, i think it was during the sorceress war or sumtin
 
im pretty sure that laguna didnt know....isnt elone squalls sister?? or did they jus like 'adopt' eachother as siblings in the ophanage....if i member correctly, elone left squall at the orphanage?? he was closest to her and she left him, thats y he shut every1 out after that?
 
i dunno how or when she left, but m pretty sure that she ain't his real sis since she wasn't neither raine nor laguna's kid, i think erryone call'er sis coz she was older, but she wasn't related to any of'em

..i think :rolleyes:
 
I guess she was called Sis because she was there when Squall was born and they went to the orphanage together so I guess she's like there sister, even though shes not.
 
but then why does ellone go to the orphanage aswel?? is she just raines daughter? coz she's always there with raine in the 'flashbacks'
 
I remember something that soldiers came to take Ellone away during Adels reign but her parents wouldn't let them take her so they got killed and eventually the soldiers left without her. I guess Raine must of been there friends or something and took her in.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top