- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,172
- Age
- 35
- Location
- Hulle Granz Cathedral
- Occupation
- Eh.
- RPG Name
- Doctor
One of those games I believe was Threads of Fate. That was a really good game, and I still have it from when i first found it in a rental store (they were selling old games.) that was four years ago, and I still play it sometimes. XD There are other games that I wish I could play, such as Chrono Cross, but they are really hard to find. @_@
Anyway, have you played/owned or still own any games that are often overlooked in comparison to Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy? Just post it here. (Sorry if this was done before >> )
Anyway, have you played/owned or still own any games that are often overlooked in comparison to Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy? Just post it here. (Sorry if this was done before >> )