Old versus New

My Faves Are FF1 FF7 FFT And FF9...I may Not be A HUGE FF Fan Anymore But 13 Does Look Nice...you See Why I stoped The FF Love was FF 11 No Had Internets Back Then...so as I looked For A New Rpg..I Found NIS'S Digaea "Hour of Darkness" and Dragon Quest 8...But Now When I Go back to TRY to Play The Old FF or EVEN FF12...It's Boring!.....But I Still Load up FF1 now And then
 
7 and 8 were brilliant games. 9 was an accquired taste (which I had fortunately accquired to.) I believe that FFX was where the series reached it's peak, and then started it's slow decline. =P

This right here.

Unless FFXIII and Versus just blow our minds. D:
 
old versus new hmmm, i like a bit of both especially as when i look at these newer ones i can see how the games have evolved over the many years.

Even though i do love these newer ones i dont like the fact that none of them have a world map, i can see why on final fantasy 12 that they didn't do that as i dont think it would've worked :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top