- Joined
- Aug 7, 2005
- Messages
- 86
- Age
- 37
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Cloud Strife
Guys, I think there are exclusive ways to beat omega
I say there is a way lionheart will do 1,000,000 damage, I say there is a way Zell could do 1,000,000 damage with Duel, just in case, Zell could actually do that if you get the things quickly but with big time
And I know that Quistis could kill omega with Degenarator, but thats cheat, unless on Tonberrys, because it doesnt work on Tonberrys.
Maybe if you give Squall bunch of things like junction abilities that are made from guardian forces, junction(really good junction)and maybe attack and speed, luck will be very useful!!!!! And also your abilities, alot of abilities you could use to get better magic to put on for junctioning!! SO maybe thats the way!!!!
I say there is a way lionheart will do 1,000,000 damage, I say there is a way Zell could do 1,000,000 damage with Duel, just in case, Zell could actually do that if you get the things quickly but with big time
And I know that Quistis could kill omega with Degenarator, but thats cheat, unless on Tonberrys, because it doesnt work on Tonberrys.
Maybe if you give Squall bunch of things like junction abilities that are made from guardian forces, junction(really good junction)and maybe attack and speed, luck will be very useful!!!!! And also your abilities, alot of abilities you could use to get better magic to put on for junctioning!! SO maybe thats the way!!!!