OMFG!!!! This girl stright up rocks....I love her so much!!!! She is my pal for this!!! To bad DBSK made me ac fan of them 
Anyway, you have to admit this is so funny!! ;rof
I hope she don't get jumped by their physco fans.I swear, man. I can't fu***** stand tvxq or what ever they want that sorry ass group they in to be called, to understand why i hate them so much read the following:
For one, they're always being compared to fu*****' H.O.T, they should know better not to fu** wit H.O.T, get their ass beat. I don't even know why people like these bit*****, they can forever stop fu***** jocking! WHen The F*** They Ever gonna come CLOSE to being like H.O.T? NEVER!! bunch of fu*****' copyed ass losers who can't write or sing or do anything for s***. if i knew where these h*** stayed i'd beat the f*** outta them, s***, fu*****' pissing me off like hell, wit all dis i wanna be like HOT, I know they allready have but if the haven' they can just go suck each other d****, fu*****' assholes. I swear, i am never over that s*** they fu*****' suck like hell, No, No , Hell sounds better than these bit**es, go back the hell you came wit yo' ugly asses.
Shit, fu** uknow, fu** micky, fu** xiah, fu** hero, and fu** Changmin!, quadruple fu** all of them, I hate tvxq, hate, hate, hate, hate , especially u-Know wit his ugly ass face, get on my nerves wit being that fu*****' ugly. fu** all these people, they just sum wanabe H.O.T, Knowing they can't sing. I don't even know wut to say anymore, bout them, get yo' own fu**** moves yo' own dances and just take them and shove them up yo' ass, cuz you fu****' suck.
yeah right, who the fu** you know idolize sumbody that fu**** much!! NO ONE!!
TVXQ< DBSG<DBSK, can go themselves jump off the BIGGEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD u-know, ohhhh, bend over and get raped like you alwayz do you bit** ass loser, weak ass, sh**head!! Who the fu** you know pass out from shock, drinking, god, you fu**** suck, sh** fandom my ass, go suck sumtin' you man wh*** lovingm , eatin' ass wipes. Couldn't git a squrrel to eat yo' nuts, i bett all these ni**** is fu**** small ass hell, d*** probably 1.2 cemtimeters long, go fu** sumtime. god**** ya'll git on my god**** nerves, I can't fu**** stand ya'll, you, bit****.
xoxo h.o.t 4fever ___*____*____**____**___*____*__8-----8----8
all yall fu***** songs sound just like H.O.T's yall just made sum new words, sh**, don't nowbody want 2 bi wit cho ugly asses, fu** all of u!!!!|
Fu**, i can'tr stand ya'll
Even more, who the hell gives stagenames over wut it meen's in english?!?!?
And again, FU** U_KNOW, FU** MICKY, FU** XIAH, FU** JAE JOONG< AND FU** CHANGMIN!!
UGLY ASS!!
Micky - What FU**TARD cut yo hair?! What The Fu** Were U Thinking?
What happened? U-now fu**** you too much and it fu**** up your brain.
Like Yo ugly ass wuz good looking in the first place!!!
Hero- Why the FU** did U dye your hair (BLONDE!!!)
You vampire looking.....thing!! I hate yuo!! You wish U could fu***** sing!! KangTa obssed MUTHAFU***!!
YunHo- OMG!! out of all these nitchwes, I HATE YOU THE FU***** MIST!!
You: UGLY, YOU STANK, YO STIKY LOOKING HAIR IS FU***** N YO FANS THINK THAT'S COOL....... BIT** PLEASE!! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FU** WOULD EVER WANNA MARRY YO UGLY ASS!! U CAN'T DANCE FOR SH**! YO AS CAN'T RAP FA SH**!! WHAT THE FU** CAN U DO? HATE HATE HATE ALWAYS HATE YO ASS!!!
Max: U got a big ass NOSE!! You UGLY!! You can't sing and or dance! I don't even fu***** like you!! U ain't even that popular! U've been on a gameshow, what one time??
Xiah: I HATE EVERYTHING about you! Yo UGLY ass don't belong NO WHERE on no Fu***** top ANYTHING!!
well..... That's about half of it!!
I bet ain't none of ya'll goin sumthing bout dis!!
I'm not saying all this, just because they copy everything from someone else, and not because I love H.O.T. I JUST CAN'T STNAD THEM!! THY'RE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVERATED!!!
WHOA!!!! T_T
JAE JOONG!! ILUV U TOO!!
(Not Telling If I Wrote This Or Not!!)
Yeah, I HATE YunHo TOo...
Anyway, you have to admit this is so funny!! ;rof
Last edited by a moderator: