Omfg!!!!

Do you Like Boy Bands?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yeah long time ago

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Boy Bands are gay!

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • SS501 Baby!!!!

    Votes: 2 11.8%

  • Total voters
    17

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Do you like Boy Bands?

SS501, Yay!!! They just getting better and better everyday.

Anyway since we on the subject, Do you guys like Boy Bands?

I don't think any of you guys do.
 
Last edited:
Boy bands were at their peek in the 90's
Not now thought!
 
Nope. In fact, I've found out that the singers of m4h favorite bands are all female! =O
 
Ok lets change this thread a little.

What you hate most about Boy Bands?
 
Lol! Wow it is like two different worlds. I mean everyone on most K-pop forums love boy bands. And everyone on any other forums doesn't really like boy bands.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Lol! Wow it is like two different worlds. I mean everyone on most K-pop forums love boy bands. And everyone on any other forums doesn't really like boy bands.
Answered your own question there.
 
Lol, I guess I did.
 
Hey! I liked the Back Street Boys when I was young :(
(And I'm betting lots of you secretly did too!)
 
No, I liked Britney Spears when she and I were young.

And N'Sync.

Until I found out they were dudes.
 
Yeah everyone liked them back then.

N'Sync & Back Street Boys kinda suck compare to H.O.T and Shinhwa. I mean they were pretty raw. But then once I heard Shinhwa for the first time I haven't been able to go back.
 
Last edited:
Slider said:
Hey! I liked the Back Street Boys when I was young :(
(And I'm betting lots of you secretly did too!)
i won't lie,i was HUGE BSB fan when i was younger seriously,lol.
i had shirts,valentines,my bed spread was BSB,i hasd posters all ove rmy wall XD
i was obsessed.
but now i can stand them and i have different band posters on my wall ^^
but im not saying what band :p
 
Yeh! but my point is that everyone liked them about 6-7 years ago!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top