OMG!!! Look!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
I finally figure ou how to make decent animations.

You see I have two Serif proframs.

One is Draw Plus and the other is Photoplus 6.0

DrawPlus is the one I been using most opf the time. It seem more easier to make banner and other stuff. And the texts you can add look way better then the one on PhotoPlus. Anyway PhotoPlus is more like Photoshop and is very hard to use. I was just playing around with something and all some how my animation turn out clear. Not foggy, not faded. It turned out perfect. Just look at this.

jaejdf0.gif


One thing I hate about Serif PhotoPlus is that its very hard to resize images.
 
Lol, I don't have that program.
 
I keep trying, but still no luck.

Everytime I download it, it always say error
 
Empress is that Kim Jaejoong?? The Korean singer...if not well it sure looks like him!

1150960614_JAEHO.jpg

He is sooo hot! I love him!
 
Yeah that iss Jaejoong.
 
Oh I knew it. Tifa "introduced" me to him...lol. She showed me a pic over yim and I was likem, "WOW! He's hot...Yup. He's hot."
 
Soompi have tons and tons of pics of him.

Oh yeah, here is a pic I just got of him. I haven't seen some of these in a while, lol.

b19461626fc3.jpg


ggen9.jpg
 
Yay, this turning into a hott guy thread!!! :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top