OMG this is sooo great!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Lol, I love F.T Island now.

2007031909420010012as1.jpg

I'm go find so pics of them and make a few signatures and avatars.

[size=-2]They are soooo cool.
I think they can be the next Moonchild/M.C The Max. I mean their have a lot of simliarities[/size]

Well enough this is the main reason why I love them now.

Yoonho- Go back to Kwangju(his hometown) and be dance teacher

Jaejoong- Go own a resturant with your sisters

Micky: Why don't you go back to america, anyways why did you come back to this crappy country? I heard your parents divorced you orphan *curse word*

Shia: I can't stand hearing your voice, its so annoying. What are you the "next Kim Jong Gook?"

Changmin: All your good at is eatting, you can sing for sh*t...and ur tall for no reason --?
He also said nasty things to most of the SUJU members.
go to link below to see.

There is more, but it isn't translated
[size=-2]Well you gotta admit they pretty cool for this. Way cooler then SS501 for this. They not hating off of DBSK because they aren't a boyband even though they look like they are. They do their own thing like M.C The Max.[/size]
 
Last edited:
F.T Island is this newest Kpop group.

They have the boy band look, but with the rocker sound.
They are pretty young too. 14, 15, 16 and I think 17.

They just came out like two or three months ago.

And I heard a lot about H.O.T just never listen to them. Only like their new songs seperated. Like Moon Hee Jun - Along, JTL(Jaewon, Tony and Woohyuk) - Without your love, and a few of Kangta songs.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top