Lol, I love F.T Island now.
I'm go find so pics of them and make a few signatures and avatars.
[size=-2]They are soooo cool.
I think they can be the next Moonchild/M.C The Max. I mean their have a lot of simliarities[/size]
Well enough this is the main reason why I love them now.
I'm go find so pics of them and make a few signatures and avatars.
[size=-2]They are soooo cool.
I think they can be the next Moonchild/M.C The Max. I mean their have a lot of simliarities[/size]
Well enough this is the main reason why I love them now.
[size=-2]Well you gotta admit they pretty cool for this. Way cooler then SS501 for this. They not hating off of DBSK because they aren't a boyband even though they look like they are. They do their own thing like M.C The Max.[/size]Yoonho- Go back to Kwangju(his hometown) and be dance teacher
Jaejoong- Go own a resturant with your sisters
Micky: Why don't you go back to america, anyways why did you come back to this crappy country? I heard your parents divorced you orphan *curse word*
Shia: I can't stand hearing your voice, its so annoying. What are you the "next Kim Jong Gook?"
Changmin: All your good at is eatting, you can sing for sh*t...and ur tall for no reason --?
He also said nasty things to most of the SUJU members.
go to link below to see.
There is more, but it isn't translated
Last edited: