Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 30, 2006 #1 Just look at them kiss! Credit: www.crackerboxpalace.com/cosplay/seifer3.jpg Attachments seifer3.jpg 79.1 KB · Views: 402
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Dec 30, 2006 #2 great cosplay, cool pic
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 31, 2006 #3 Yeah, I want to go to a party like that. I would go as Edea.
CiD Chocobo Rider Member Joined Dec 27, 2006 Messages 120 Age 38 Location Some where what i would like to call.... Home Occupation School RPG Name CiD Dec 31, 2006 #4 Edea would be quite hard to do, many details. Nut it would be great fun.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 1, 2007 #5 Yeah, but I bet I can pull it off pretty well.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jan 1, 2007 #6 That's a neat cosplay. I wish I could cosplay...Then I would try to do Squall, or some other character. XP And Edea...that does sound sort of hard to do...
That's a neat cosplay. I wish I could cosplay...Then I would try to do Squall, or some other character. XP And Edea...that does sound sort of hard to do...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 2, 2007 #7 Here is some girl dressed up as Edea, maybe I need to email her to find out where she got hers. http://zanarkand.homelinux.com/ff_gallery/details.php?image_id=84
Here is some girl dressed up as Edea, maybe I need to email her to find out where she got hers. http://zanarkand.homelinux.com/ff_gallery/details.php?image_id=84
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jan 3, 2007 #8 EmpressCrystal said: Here is some girl dressed up as Edea, maybe I need to email her to find out where she got hers. http://zanarkand.homelinux.com/ff_gallery/details.php?image_id=84 Click to expand... That's brilliant. She must have bought that somewhere, otherwise she is really skilled at making cosplay oufits.
EmpressCrystal said: Here is some girl dressed up as Edea, maybe I need to email her to find out where she got hers. http://zanarkand.homelinux.com/ff_gallery/details.php?image_id=84 Click to expand... That's brilliant. She must have bought that somewhere, otherwise she is really skilled at making cosplay oufits.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jan 4, 2007 #9 i love to cosplay i normally only dress up as Rikku,but i have Yuna's songstress outfit ^.^ those are nice costumes though.
i love to cosplay i normally only dress up as Rikku,but i have Yuna's songstress outfit ^.^ those are nice costumes though.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 4, 2007 #10 Don't you mean Lenne's? XD Anyway, the outfit looks like Rinoa's
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Jan 19, 2007 #11 I would cosplay as Wedge!!! (im the group big guy)