OMG!!! Yay!! I been waiting for this for forever!!!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
We have a K-pop and Final Fantasy fan here, thanks goodness!!!!

I'm glad you join, I hope to see you post here a lot.

I'm sure you will love it here.
 
ninjaboi2905 said:
Who's the other member that likes K-Pop?
I was talking about you since after all you do have Se7en in your signature.

By the way for people who don't know k-pop or K-rock is Korean pop or rock music.
 
Yeah, that is just what it is like. ;bah ;irv ;squ ;pho ;ram ;zel ;sey ;clo
 
I really have nothing else to say, but this banner I made sure rocks.

zeldadp2.jpg


;irv ;squ ;sei ;bah
 
Last edited:
Don't have photoshop so this is the best I could do. Pretty good, huh?
 
Yeah I just figure out a new way to do my banners, that cheap prograam I hhave actually have a neat little tool in it. I never notice it until the other day.

Whoa cool, ninjaboi2905, you have Rain in your signature too.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top