Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 31, 2007 #1 We have a K-pop and Final Fantasy fan here, thanks goodness!!!! I'm glad you join, I hope to see you post here a lot. I'm sure you will love it here.
We have a K-pop and Final Fantasy fan here, thanks goodness!!!! I'm glad you join, I hope to see you post here a lot. I'm sure you will love it here.
N ninjaboi2905 Freelancer Member Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 19 Age 36 Location U.S. Website ninjaboi2905.deviantart.com RPG Name Se7en Jan 31, 2007 #2 Who's the other member that likes K-Pop?
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Jan 31, 2007 #3 What's K-Pop?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 31, 2007 #4 ninjaboi2905 said: Who's the other member that likes K-Pop? Click to expand... I was talking about you since after all you do have Se7en in your signature. By the way for people who don't know k-pop or K-rock is Korean pop or rock music.
ninjaboi2905 said: Who's the other member that likes K-Pop? Click to expand... I was talking about you since after all you do have Se7en in your signature. By the way for people who don't know k-pop or K-rock is Korean pop or rock music.
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Jan 31, 2007 #5 Just FYI for the members, as mentioned, it's like how people call J-Rock and J-Pop, which is Japanese.
Just FYI for the members, as mentioned, it's like how people call J-Rock and J-Pop, which is Japanese.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jan 31, 2007 #6 Yeah, that is just what it is like. ;bah ;irv ;squ ;pho ;ram ;zel ;sey ;clo
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 31, 2007 #7 LOOOOOOOOOL!!! xD
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 1, 2007 #8 I really have nothing else to say, but this banner I made sure rocks. ;irv ;squ ;sei ;bah Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 1, 2007 #9 Tis' pretty cool...
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 1, 2007 #10 Don't have photoshop so this is the best I could do. Pretty good, huh?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Feb 2, 2007 #11 YOU MADE IT?!?!?!
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 2, 2007 #12 Yeah I just figure out a new way to do my banners, that cheap prograam I hhave actually have a neat little tool in it. I never notice it until the other day. Whoa cool, ninjaboi2905, you have Rain in your signature too. Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
Yeah I just figure out a new way to do my banners, that cheap prograam I hhave actually have a neat little tool in it. I never notice it until the other day. Whoa cool, ninjaboi2905, you have Rain in your signature too.