One Lov3

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
If love ruled the world, it would be suuuch a nice plaaace..... You may find this thread shabby, fool or whatever you want.
I wanted to open this thread so that people can post here quotes, opinions, images... to promote love and peace. It's so important... after all, this is what makes you feel 'that way' when you're with your boyfriend/girlfriend(husband or wife :p), with your family or your beloved friends... when you're having a good time, when you laugh, when you enjoy your life time...


Nature
rosas.jpg

Eternity
atardecer.jpg

Life
f3.jpg

Peace
peace-sign-713031.jpg


"For all life is a dream, and dreams themselves are only dreams. "
Pedro Calderon de la Barca (Spanish dramatist and poet)

HAV3 FUN MY FRI3NDS!!!
gatos.jpg
 
It's Love after all :)

"I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be[...]
And when we meet
Which I'm sure we will
All that was there
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on.... "


Dido


"Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you
Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice"


Bryan Adams


"Dear my love, haven't you wanted to be with me
And dear my love, haven't you longed to be free
I can't keep pretending that I don't even know you
And at sweet night, you are my own
Take my hand
We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning's light
We'll be half way to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name"


Evanescence
 
I love you deeply and feel so strong,
with you i know ill never go wrong.
here we stand upon this ledge,
leaning forward on the edge.

but yet i fear that we may part,
a sudden change within our hearts?
the cloudy future will unfold
will we love still in times of old?

though uncertain our paths may be
i know your there on that ledge with me.
i feel your warm imbrace on my hand
like the sea in my toes on a shoreline of sand

though time passes and life is long
my love for you will remain strong.
so please be dear be true and fair
and i promise ill always be there.


Just wrote it today :) BY ME :D aka Trevor :)
 
Could you imagine life without love?
 

Attachments

  • 189641f0.jpg
    189641f0.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 137
Love the environment....
great-sanddunes.jpg


wee_burn_with_beinn_eighe_at_kinlochewe_river_big.jpg


cornwall_hills_provincial_park.jpg


tq_000283_g.jpg


big3.jpg


Koala.jpg


WMWR-OK_GRSP_3dec05_best014.jpg


dog_003N.jpg



Love the World!!
 
Last edited:
How cute! ^^

Avathar said:
Luis, you make us all feel warm and fuzzy now. :) Thanks.

No thanks allowed XD lol :p I'm really happy if you feel that way! :):) I mean, this is my philosophy... let the love rule the world, and let it generate more love! And I'll try to do my best to make the people think of love as a necessary element in daily life... not only loving yout girlfriend/boyfriend, but also your family, your friends, the life and everything around you...

When you love someone,
all your saved-up wishes start coming out.


- Elizabeth Bowen -

Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful.


- Daniel Monroe Tuttle -

To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world.


- Bill Wilson -

Love is a moment that lasts forever...

- Julie Wittey -

Love reminds you that nothing else matters.

- Amy Bushell -

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together
.

- Melissa Higgins -

Love is like a piece of art work,
even the smallest bit can be so beautiful.


- Stacie Cunningham -

The way to love anything
is to realize that it might be lost.


- G. K. Chesterton -
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top