One word friendship!

Slider

Sage
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
1,866
RPG Name
Slider
I saw and liked the buddy list thread so this ismy own first one!
So describe your friends in this forum (even if they're not on your buddy list!)
BUT use only one DIFFRENT word to describe each one!
 
Last edited:
Slider said:
But I'm sure as heck that:
1-Either he's not 20 years old!

Well, I am.

Slider said:
2-That's not his picture in the avathar!

Indeed. Hugh Laurie is probably in his fourties by now.

Slider said:
3-It's not his pic in the Avathar! :D

Uhuh.

Slider said:
4-It's a celebrety's pic and I have no idea of what I'm talking about...

Hugh Laurie as Gregory House is just far more smexyer than I will ever be when I'm reaching his age. ;D
 
Damn straight. =D

Change your name when you're his age. To Beach. Last name House.

:D

Could I be your friend Slider?! XD I feel compelled to.
 
Whee!

Another friend. :)

And it's hard to offend him. Believe me, my little inside jokes don't work. :p
 
Hydra said:
Whee!

Another friend. :)

And it's hard to offend him. Believe me, my little inside jokes don't work. :p

At least you try. <3

And lol, it wasn't offending, more confusing, which I quite like <33
 
I would suggest rereading my first post after editing it so you get the idea of this thread
 
I prefer mature, but crazy members.

...

*pokes everyone, and pokes Zeromus and Avathar hard*

=P
 
uuhhh....hi...i only have one.

Ellone- cool but never shows up in forums
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top