Onimusha

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Does anyone play this game other than me?

This game is not really something I would buy, but I just love it. I mean the power you get and stuff. Plus how you get use a sword. It feel like I'm in this game when I fight.
 
Onimusha Warlords/1=Awesome.

Onimusha 2=Sad

Onimusha Blade Warriors=Alright

Onimusha 3=Still awesome. :D

Onimusha 4=Plain..

So, I love them. :P
 
Wow! You have all of those. I only have one, but still cool. So what would you say is the best one that you played?
 
A tie of one and three. Great game play, groundbreaking bosses, and epic(for a slashing game) final boss fights.

I favor three over one though, even if Ultimate Mode makes it TOO easy. :D
 
Ok, thanks. I will check that out.
 
It basicallty gives you everything. =D

But you have to unlock it.

Which is a HASSLE. On one mini game.
 
Oh, ok thanks.
 
Yeah, your best bet is to play one and three. They are the best ones, feature the same character(and another), and kind of tie into each other.
 
If you play the first one first, the 1-3 experience is more fun. If you play 3 first, it's fun to see the new character, and it's all new to you.

So, either way, it's fun. =D

Two was too mediocre, and four was...meh..should've been WAY better.
 
I've played them all as well. They are all good, but I can't beat 4. I can't beat the last last boss fight with the guy in the white suit. I know who it is, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone. BTW, Hydra, have you played Genma Onimusha for the XBox? It's just a remake of the first one, but they added extras. There are now green orbs for Samonosuke that make him invincible for a while if you get five. It also has double the play time, but it's still short. The original is about three hours, this one took me five and a half. But if you have an XBox I highly recommend it. Oh, and could you help me on the last fight on Onimusha 4 if you've beat it?
 
I've beaten all these games. I just love them so much! The latest one I think would have to be my favorite. Even though they are all good. I love the fighting style, the crazy wack characters that seem like they are on drugs but they aren't really, and I love the whole up grade the awesomely awesome wearons that your character obtains.
 
I own 1,2,and 3 and i thought all of them we're very smart enjoyable games on different scales 1 was like that lone horror survival style, 2 was like a grand adventure, and 3 was an all out war it just got better and better Samoanoski (i forgot how to spell his name) Is like one of the greatest video game hero's ever. But I thought 4 was a bit of a drop of from the series i never beat it and as a matter of fact diddnt enjoy it much but thats just me.
 
I only ever played the first one, it was pretty good. Reminded me alot of Resident Evil, with the way you had to turn the character around before moving forward.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top