Online Fighting games

Staircase

Shinra Owner
Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
483
Location
USA / New York
RPG Name
Tidus
I played Street Fighter Online and its an ok game... But im horrible at it. I was wondering if there were any other games online like this one, real, old skool fighting games that can be played vs online. Thanks for any help.
 
It would be cool to have any streetfighter alpha game but I haven't heard of any online fighting games which aren't naff, good example of naff ones are those imitation flash streetfighter games which are an insult to the veteran player
 
If you guys are interested, I can instruct you on how to download MAME, which let's you play fighting games online. (MvsC, XvsSf).
 
Hydra said:
If you guys are interested, I can instruct you on how to download MAME, which let's you play fighting games online. (MvsC, XvsSf).

Thanks for the offer but I dont have a pc of my own. My pal has those emulators and I sometimes play them round his
 
Ah, I see. Well Stair, I could teach you a few "inside" things about SFO. :D
 
It's a very in-depth explanation that requires a bit of space. You sure you want to?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top