Paine's Special DressSphere

Go to Macalania Woods. Go to the area where Auron took you to get your first Jecht Sphere in Final Fantasy 10. It located is near the exit (where you go to Rin's Traveling Service) to the right. When you get there, talk to Tromell four times to get the special sphere.

But if I'm right, and I'm probably not(check anyway), you can ONLY get it in chapter one or two.
 
John Smith said:
Cool, I found it in Chapter 1!

Thanks Hydra and Kat. It looks awesome! I'm gonna max it out fast to see its full power =D
Honestly, the SDS aren't really that special. They do look cool and everything, but most of the time you can exploit the strengths of your party members to do more damage.
 
yea you have a very good point,you can really do more damage in less time with out the SDS,but well in my opinion the only advantage you have as a SDS than in normal form is you dont die as quick since you have 3 health bars and they are higher than your average HP,maybe thats just me though.
 
Wow! Cool thread, this will help me a little. I just restarted playing it. Beat it a last week, and is going to beat the full version pretty soon.
 
ummmmmm yer........the paine dress-sphere i thought was the worst of the 3 but hey w/e like it matters. i got it first time by pure luck just pressing the X button in my sleep lol. (id been awake for like 3 days so.........:s
 
Kat said:
yea you have a very good point,you can really do more damage in less time with out the SDS,but well in my opinion the only advantage you have as a SDS than in normal form is you dont die as quick since you have 3 health bars and they are higher than your average HP,maybe thats just me though.
That's true. If you are one of those HP people, then you'll enjoy these a lot lol. I believe that you can get like triple HP and things like that. I will admit, they can be powerful if used right, but you'll probably have better success if you just use your regular party members. Like after you triple the HP and then as soon as a part "faints" you revive it with another part, blah blah blah.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top