- Joined
- Mar 26, 2005
- Messages
- 293
- Age
- 37
- Location
- Canada
- Website
- www.freewebs.com
- Occupation
- Lots of stuff
- RPG Name
- Fortuna
(I've posted this in the Palis board, but not many people go there, and it also has to do with this board...)
For a while I've been working on a game based on the RP here (The Story of Palis). I just finished making a game trailer (I was bored ^^') and so here it is. If you view it, please comment. Thank you!

Also, I was thinking of maybe naming people in oen of the towns after people here. A little cameo fun ^^. So if you want to be mentioned, let me know your name! ^.~ (First name is ok).
Trailer Download:
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=1814759
For a while I've been working on a game based on the RP here (The Story of Palis). I just finished making a game trailer (I was bored ^^') and so here it is. If you view it, please comment. Thank you!
Also, I was thinking of maybe naming people in oen of the towns after people here. A little cameo fun ^^. So if you want to be mentioned, let me know your name! ^.~ (First name is ok).
Trailer Download:
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=1814759