Palis Inspired Sketch

thought it doesn't show much......it seems to have taken a lot of effort out of you.....
 
No no no, read her first post.

Zerlina said:
I miss our RP a lot since it kinda died. So I did a quick sketch of my charrie. Obviously without a face because I can't draw those and because it upsets the imagination.
She's talking about The Story of Palis, a role playing (RP) story she (and a few other ppl) made on these boards. The drawing is of her character in the story. The name of the thread is also "Palis Inspired Sketch".
 
baralai said:
i think its was yuna?


It's the sleeves. I didn't' notice they were the same because I never played FFX, but my friend told me after. -____-. The costume's actually based looselyoff of a dress I own.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top