Parents

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
What do you think of your parents?

I'm not in the mood to talk about my own parents...which can obviously already tell you at least something about what I think of them. ._.;

Anyway, it's just a dumb question. What do you think?
 
Disliking our parent is so Emo-like.

I love and respect my parents. I always try to see by their viewpoint, and most of the times I'm successful when doing that...

I can understand them =)
 
I wish I had a chance to know my father better - he died from complication from cancer/strokes when I was 13 ;_;

My mother I dont really understand. She's a child of the 50's and is wai out there. I still try to get along w/her and love her the best I know how - I know I'm missing the mark by a LOT though.

Good Dr., are j00 a F? We should hook-up! ^ ^ = 3 OMG - I'm RLY J/K here. Only because we're both EMO (it would seem) would I even propose such an idea. XD
 
ugh.
my parents are so....strange it ain't even funneh.
0_o

i get along with my mom and stuff alright...but my dad is a whole different story.
=_=
 
I love my parents, even my father, as much as I dislike him at times. My mom I love to death, she is such a wonderful and caring and giving person. I wish I could be better friends with her, and not just have this tipical mother daughter relationship. My father can be pretty cool at times, although we do tend to but heads a lot, and pick on eachother. He tries sometimes to be supportive, and he can be pretty cool to talk to some times. My parents are at least together, and are there for me for the most part. So I guess I am thankful for them ^^ Even though we don't always see eye to eye.
 
I love and respect my parents too. We might not always see eye to eye. But thats expected. That doesn't mean that I love them any less. They are both people that I look up to very much and they know this. We are a pretty tight knit family. I like that way :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top