Party classes/names? (FFI)

Yay i finally beat Chaos, and on my first go.

Now I'm doing the White Mage challenge. There all LV 8 and trying to fight the monsters in the 2x2 area.
 
I've yet to beat FFI no my first file. T-T I can't find a good place to train that doesn't annihilate me. Actually, I haven't played it much at all, I beat Garland and never really touched it after that.
 
lol really?

Anyway there all LV 16 now. Going to fight Astos after i get the crown. The 2x2 trick didn't work so well. The Minotaur Zombies kept killing me.

edit: I plan to take some screenshots and update you guys on my White Mage game.
 
Last edited:
I want Dissidia so badly. lol. I don't actually play it 24/7. I play it for a couple of hours a day. I'm actually starting to get back into FFXII.

There LV 32. Have class changed into White Wizards. Defeated Lich and used the Earth Crystal. Now I gotta fight Marilith.

I will probably get pictures up tomorrow or the next day.
 
It was a lot of hard work. Astos was the hardest to face so far. He has Death spells and they never missed. I trained up for ages till i could beat him in a couple of shots.
 
Bahaha i no. Maybe Square forgot they didn't work together. All I know is throughout the whole fight with Yunalesca, I always had one person with Zombie so Mega Death didn't get everyone.
 
102_0143.jpg


I know its a crappy image i'll write the basics you need to know.

Kelbee. LV 34. White Wizard. HP: 532/532. MP: 336/393
Atalm. LV 34. White Wizard. HP: 498/498. MP: 355/407
Nayda. LV 34. White Wizard. HP: 457/457. MP: 357/389
Ezorn. LV 34. White Wizard. HP: 461/ 520. MP: 343/395

Gil: 1074
Time: 14:26 (around that)
Location: Melmond

Only have the Earth Crystal

PS.
If your wondering about the names, the first letter of each name is my name.

K A N E

edit:i plan to resize the image soon
 
Last edited:
Well the DoS was apparently way easier then the NES version.

Well my White Mage party is still the same but my main game is this.

Leo

LV 81 Knight
HP: 999 MP: 367
WPN: Ragnarok/Ultima Weapon
SHD: Hero's Shield
HLM: Genji Helm
ARM: Dragon Mail
GLV: Genji Gloves/Giant Gloves

Yura

LV 81 Red Wizard
HP: 895 MP: 868
WPN: Lightbringer/Masamune
SHD: Zephyr Cape
HLM: Ribbon
ARM: Diamond Armlet
GLV: Protect Ring

Elia

LV 81 White Wizard
HP: 999 MP: 999
WPN: Masamune/Rune Staff
SHD: Zephyr Cape
HLM: Ribbon
ARM: Sage's Surplice
GLV: Protect Ring

Zok

LV 81 Black Wizard
HP: 806 MP: 999
WPN: Ultima Weapon/Judgement Staff
SHD: Zephyr Cape
HLM: Wizard's Hat
ARM: Sage's Surplice
GLV: Protect Ring

The first weapons and gloves on everyone is my casual gear so everyone has high attack power (yes even the white wizard and black wizard do about 800-1100 damage with a normal attack).

The second weapons and gloves are what I use for boss battles. My serious gear basically :)

I'd have the Murasame equipped instead of Lightbringer or Masamune but it can only be equipped by Ninjas I think :(
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top