Party classes/names? (FFI)

Well when you get to Pravoka, go west into the mountains then all the way north till you reach the ocean. The last 4 squares contain monsters you shouldn't be able to fight till later in the game. They'll be tough to beat but its worth it for the experience.

Here's a map I've typed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I I I I I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I I I I I I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I I I I I I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I I I ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I X X I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I X X I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I I I I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I I I I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ = Water
I = Land
X = 2x2 training spot

Hope I helped ya.
 
Last edited:
You can find every little fact on Materias, items, weapons, armors, accesories, enimies, locations, and easy ways to beat bosses. + all the secrets and hellpfull things like the code to get huge materia in rocket town or using an x-potion on the Gi ghost kills it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top