Party classes/names? (FFI)

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
What classes/names did you pick for your characters in FFI? I've just started a new game on Origins:

Warrior: Ulyses
Monk: Alex
White Mage: Erik
Black Mage: Ian

After that, I'll probably whiz though Easy Mode with a different party with a different set of names (all named after my friends, of course). :)
 
My first game i used the defaults

Warrior : Argus
Theif : Baku
Black Mage: Gilles
White Mage : Elia

Then my second time though i used names from other final fantasys

Warrior : Cid (Almost all)
Theif : Paul (II)
Black Mage : Braska (X)
White Mage : Rosa (IV)
 
ff12dawnofstime2715chaoub5.png


Spec - Me
Kirem - The main character from the book I was writing at the time...
Ània - The second main character
Cirdan - My elwen name, accodring to a internet translator

and by the way...

sorry for posting this, but there's no such thread for FF3, and I guess it's not a problem if I post this here...

ff3suspeitoshh5.jpg


Spec - Me
Tozao - One of my best friends
Peste - One of my best friends
ac_4 - One of my best friends
 
I just began a game on Normal mode on origins meself...

Warrior - Aragon - obviously, you can guess where I got this from.
Theif - Gobell (Made up)
Red Mage - Lucia (made up)
Black Mage - Xerxes (from the top of my head.)

Altogether, I'm happy with my choices. Keep in mind I knew nothing about the game when I started it 4 days ago. I thought it was cool that their classes change later into Knight, Red Wizard, Black Wizard Ninja! YES!!!
 
ah yes normal mode. It can be very unforgiving especially the final dungeon
and you've hurried through the game.

Watch out for the lich and his flare attack
 
Started two days ago (NES version)

Spec - Warrior
Tozo (Tozao) - Black Mage
Mart (Martinho) - Black Belt
Jug - White Mage

We can't use more than 4 letters xD
 
So what's the best party to have in this game? I know all the classes level-up later...but in the opinions of those of you who've cleared the game (on any version) what's the best party you can come up with???
 
I prefer two attackers, a black wizard and a white wizard, mainly due to the fact it is a balanced pary.

I dont bother with thief or ninja no more cause they cant steal like the later final fantasies but I didn't know that the first time I played this game.
 
I read a FAQ on Gamefaqs about a 4 Theif/Ninja party :p :p :p

...I'll NEVER do that challenge. XD!

Here's the real reason why I am asking: I was thinking about trying a 3 Warrior/Knight + 1 Red or White Mage/Wizard party and going for a full bestiary - YES that means Warmech/Death Machine too... So what would (IYHOs') be the best party to accomplish that....on original difficulty........on Origins? :o
 
What you suggested, would do the trick party wise, though I prefer 2 attackers plus 2 mages.

If you want three attackers I suppose you could rely on weapons which have spells embedded in them to do magical damage though your choices are limited to spells in the middle category like fire2.

I'm sure Warmech/death Machine is vulnerable to lightning
 
I went with 2 fighters, a monk and a white mage.

My classes/names are such:

John - Fighter
Jake - Fighter
Luis - Monk = 3
Erik - Wh. Mage = 333

Us mods are gonna tear Chaos a new one! ^ ^

Sorry Trent - you'll be in my FF II Party :p
 
Oh Lol, that is so awesome.

I recently started a new file on a GBA rom, I named them:

Warrior (Cecil)
Thief (Cloud)
Monk (Mash)
Red Mage (Cid)

(Interestingly, the Japanese version only lets you input four letters.)

I was thinking of making another friends' names related party too.
 
reasoniamalive said:
I went with 2 fighters, a monk and a white mage.

My classes/names are such:

John - Fighter
Jake - Fighter
Luis - Monk = 3
Erik - Wh. Mage = 333

Us mods are gonna tear Chaos a new one! ^ ^

Sorry Trent - you'll be in my FF II Party :p
Best. Party. EVER.
 
lol my party uses default names:

Leo - Warrior
Yura - Red Mage (lol I was gonna change it to Yuna when I saw this name come up)
Elia - White Mage
Zok - Black Mage

Ya know I've never actually gotten to around to beaten Chaos. I got bored with FF1 a while back and stopped playing. Then I started playing and realised my characters were horribly under leveled so I created a new game with this party.

If I still feel like playing FF1 after I beat it then I'm gonna do this challenge:

Red Mage Party

It's possible? They have decent attack and can cast some white/dark magic as well.

Then I might consider this

White Mage Party

LOL not really...I don't think its possible but I wonder if anyone has beaten it with this party...or even tried it?
 
I've started a new file since I got the Emulator, and these names came off the top of my head...

Keln, Fighter
Rahl, Fighter
Thet, Thief (I tried to make it Therath, but there aren't enough spaces!)
Bim, Red Mage (Random name maker broke...)
 
Bim? lol thats sounds wierd...but it suits the Red Mage as well...

Anyway i'm so close to beaten Chaos for the first time. Soon, i can add another Final Fantasy I've beaten to the list. I'm in the Chaos Shrine, B2 I think. My party is all LV 62. But i don't wanna beat it yet until i can beat Omega and go through Whisperwind Cove.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top