K kvbutler Onion Knight Member Joined Aug 6, 2006 Messages 4 Aug 6, 2006 #1 Anyone no where to find them... Im not a cheater but im looking for the save anywhere hack because the game is so unreliable on the PC thanx alot. Cheers for the first post!
Anyone no where to find them... Im not a cheater but im looking for the save anywhere hack because the game is so unreliable on the PC thanx alot. Cheers for the first post!
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Aug 6, 2006 #2 Hm...I wouldn't know about hacking, but you do know about the Jenova program, right? It's basically an all-around cheat device for the PC version of FFVII. (FFVIII has its own program, 'Griever'). Other than that, I can't help you, I'm afraid. http://jenova.org/jenova/downloads.shtml And welcome to FFNet!
Hm...I wouldn't know about hacking, but you do know about the Jenova program, right? It's basically an all-around cheat device for the PC version of FFVII. (FFVIII has its own program, 'Griever'). Other than that, I can't help you, I'm afraid. http://jenova.org/jenova/downloads.shtml And welcome to FFNet!