Penance/Nemesis

nemisis u can fight anytime u want, but u need 10 of every monster, hes in the monster collecters thing?? ive havent actually captured all the monsters yet, and i havent killed all of the dark aeons yet to fight penence :(
 
It takes so long to capture all the fiends of Spira. Whenever I want one to appear, it doesn't appear. Whenever I don't want one to appear, it appears.
 
That's the best strategy. Another thing to think about is most enemies hang out in a single part of an area. Like stronger enemies hang out in the northeast of the Calm Lands, while weaker enemies hang out everywhere else.
 
I forgot about that. Well Besaid will be easy since there's only 3 fiends there. I think I have about 4 or 5 of each fiend there. lol
 
I read that you don't get as much from Cactuar King as you would from Don Tonberry. I think I could win against it anyway. I'm afraid of 99,999 needles. :) lol
 
i think iv captured 10 of every monster for the 1st 4-5 areas...its annoying...my stats arnt good nuf to do that stuff...where to u get hp speres from? and the rest? coz i would like to improve my stats
 
You could probably Bribe them from enemies, which ones, I have no clue..

Cactuar King has a glitch if you have Overdrive -> AP. Get Triple and Double Overdrive on the same weapon, then set your Overdrive to Ally and let Cactuar King annihilate any character aside from the one wearing the weapon. Then after you beat it, you should get around 1,000,000 AP.
 
wow....thats alot of AP....but my tidus has completed to spere grid....jus need to fill in the empty nodes....jus gota find stuff to fill them with lol
 
Yea thats the Don Tonberry trick as well. And my Yuna has almost completed the grid. Shes the strongest in my party.

If you want max stats then you have to use clear spheres on anything that doesn't add 4 to the stat. Then you use any sphere on the empty sphere because spheres you add to the grid always add 4. HP spheres just add 300 if added and I dunno about MP spheres. But you don't need MP and HP spheres unless you want to break the HP limit. You automatically reach 9999 HP & 999 MP eventually.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top