Penance/Nemesis

Crazi

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
18
Age
38
Location
England, plymouth
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Tantalus
just wanted to know if any of ya'll have defeated penance or nemesis yet ..and if so ...what kind of set up did you have ... and ...how long did it take you to get there? cuz from looking at their health .. a nice cool 100 mil ... (i think),it seems daunting. >_< plz post ur thoughts. oh and i'm new here so hi all! :D
 
Hiya! I'm pretty sure Nemesis has like 10 Million, but I'm not too entirely sure about Penance, I don't have the version of the game with him in it. :P

As for how to defeat it...I haven't done so, but this person does xD

I'm sure there are many guides on Penance on the internet, so, I guess try Gamefaqs, unless someone else here has actually beaten him, I suppose they could give you help :)
 
:p Ah, geez, with Zanmato, you're literally invincible in FFX (and a friend of mine also found a way to get lots of money quickly, so :rolleyes: although it's been a while since i've played it myself :D ...
 
With a maxed out party, Nemesis is easy. Period.
Penance is a pain, but once you work out the trick to beating him you'll take him down with a 100% success rate.
 
lol ok, well thx guys. still actually get my part maxed is gonna take me forever .. i have most of their ultimate wepons, (my squad is usually tidus,auron,lulu) all with ultimate wepons ... but getting their health maxed is my main concern, u know how i can get wings to discovery easily? .. i heard malboros were good for them ..
 
Yes, use Bribe on a Malboro for 540,000 gil for 4 Wings to Discover, and 1,280,000 gil on a Great Malboro for 8. :) Needless to say, they aren't easy to obtain. What ability do you get from them? ^^;; (I forgot...:P) How I bet money for bribing, I go to Omega Ruins with Rikku's weapon, Godhand, which has Millionaire on it, although any Millionaire weapon will do. (You need Designer Wallets for it, I believe.) It's just easier to get Rikku's Ultimate Weapon instead. I fight the Mimic enemies, which normally give 50,000 Gil apiece, now 100,000 a pop. That's the fastest way I make money, don't know if there's a better way :D
 
Wings to discovery are for break HP limit, essential for dark aeons and such. And thanx for the money tips! i'm reeling in the cash now =D
 
ye, i s'pose it would.. . but i only really use the 3 in my squad, maybe i'll go do that before i tackle penance and nemesis.
 
Isn't Penance supposed to be Lady Yunalesca's final aeon?

And where's Nemesis found? Is that only in the International Edition?
 
who the H311 is penace? i thought that was what biran and yenke said to repay kimarhi(sorry i spelled name wrong)
 
Nemesis is a monster arena boss, the most powerful, and he's in every version of FFX.

Penance is in the PAL and International versions of FFX, and he's the most powerful optional boss of 'em all. (Although, due to the CTB system, nothing's really too difficult if you fight correctly...) I believe he appears as an airship location after you defeat all the Dark Aeons. (Also in PAL/International versions.)

For the rest of the information, you know where to look. ;)
 
Break HP Limit is a waste of time against Penance, as you'll be far better off with Auto Protect, Defence +20%, Auto Haste and Auto Potion.
 
Oh, I thought you said 'Break Damage Limit". :p Yeah, most people think that Break HP Limit is a waste of time. (Since there are many other things that would help you more, and there aren't too many attacks that go over 9,999 damage used by enemies.)

There was a list somewhere...
 
lol, I'm very tempted to use Zanmato. He keeps beating me, and I get so close. >.< Penance anyway.
 
Spec said:
You have to capture 10 of every fiend


Sometimes, when you have captured 10 of every fiend, he still won't show up (bug.)

If that is the problem, leave the screen and come back and you should get the message. Check w/the monster arena manager to see which monsters, if any, you are missing. (Keep in mind that some areas have two pages of monsters.)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top