Pepsi vs. Coke: The Ultimate Battle

the clash of the titans...

  • coke(still a good rust remover...)

    Votes: 7 87.5%
  • pepsi(caught MJ's head on fire in that commercial...)

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
and it is the ultimate battle. IMO, i like the classic coke...they still sell it in the glass(or probably now plastic)bottles in special stores.even so...im a pepsi person. in the end, it doesnt matter, as were all being addicted to a highly toxic acid that deteriorates the lining of your stomach.....but it sure tastes good! :D
no, but seriously, like, in the next generation, people will probably frown upon soft drinks like we frown upon tobacco. but...at least alot of people might vote in this poll :)
 
I don't really drink that much soda in general. I never buy it, only time I drink it is if I ever happen to go to McDonald's or something like that, which I don't do very often. But in either case, I prefer regular Coke :)
 
I have to go with Coke; the kick is higher and the sugar is lower.
 
Coca Cola for sure...
It has a stronger taste, and Pepsi makes my teeth feel rough, weird being as coke is probly the more acid of the two...
 
did you research that acid thing, Rorschach? Also, thanks for livening up stuff around here. I can see how you leveled up so fast. Nice...
 
Mad posting skills, lol
And no, I didn't reaseacrch it, but its probabally true, well..maybe, anyways, upon trying to reasearch it, I found this http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/weblog/comments/1448/P40/
I couldn't find much about Acidity in Coke vs. Pepsi, because most of the search reults in google were only about coke, but the article above is kind of interesting....
 
You guys shouldn't drink pop so much! If you cut pop out from your diet and drink water or juice instead, you can eat a heck of a lot more food and not gain the weight. Pop makes you so fat you wouldn't believe!

That's a big weight-loss tip right there...no pop.

Both are evil, by the way. Coca Cola uses workers in Columbia who they underpay. People who work for them there try to start unions and end up mysteriously dead soon after.
 
Hehe....I love the pop.....but ya, thats a very good point :)
 
Hey, I don't even drink it more than like one can per month or less ;)
 
I really don't drink pop (not enough caffine). Coffee all the way; more caffine and no calories. ;)
 
for the woting i'll go with coke, but i rarely drink it, or any other kind of pop, usually water or milk, and it's not water in bottles
 
Reminds me of a dutch comedian:

"Alright, this is the thing: kids who don't want to get fat, drink coca cola light, 'cause it's sugarfree. But there's another reason for those kids to drink cola light:
In coca cola light there is a product called aspartane. And from aspartane you can get cancer; AND from cancer, you lose much weight much faster. DRINK COLA LIGHT, MAKES YOU FLOAT!"

:D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top