Pet Society

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Just wanted to post my pics, lol.
Post yours too and your thoughts of this game.:p

I've two pets, Hamsu and King Gazimon.

This is Hamsu.
19354_100292786670348_100000688806123_5868_5480803_n.jpg


Hamsu based on my beloved Isu, lol...but well i wanted a hamster so i made him. I forgot i wanted a girl -_-...i remember when i went to the clothing shop..too late now. x.x

_pic64.jpg


This is King Gazimon.
__pic222.jpg


Gazimon base on this Digimon which is well Gazimon, lol.
15734_1130689122550_1686926083_252815_625949_n.jpg


15734_1130689042548_1686926083_252813_7440265_n.jpg


This Hamsu's place

__pic227.jpg


__pic228.jpg


__pic229.jpg


__pic230.jpg


__pic231.jpg


__pic233.jpg


__pic232.jpg


I only had Hamsu for 1 and half days lol, so i'm still customizing his place. Bed room is clearly unfinished.

Anyway, here is King Gazimon's place.:p

__pic234.jpg


__pic235.jpg


__pic236.jpg


__pic237.jpg


__pic226.jpg


__pic238.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top