Just wanted to post my pics, lol.
Post yours too and your thoughts of this game.
I've two pets, Hamsu and King Gazimon.
This is Hamsu.
Hamsu based on my beloved Isu, lol...but well i wanted a hamster so i made him. I forgot i wanted a girl -_-...i remember when i went to the clothing shop..too late now. x.x
This is King Gazimon.
Gazimon base on this Digimon which is well Gazimon, lol.
This Hamsu's place
I only had Hamsu for 1 and half days lol, so i'm still customizing his place. Bed room is clearly unfinished.
Anyway, here is King Gazimon's place.
Post yours too and your thoughts of this game.
I've two pets, Hamsu and King Gazimon.
This is Hamsu.
Hamsu based on my beloved Isu, lol...but well i wanted a hamster so i made him. I forgot i wanted a girl -_-...i remember when i went to the clothing shop..too late now. x.x
This is King Gazimon.
Gazimon base on this Digimon which is well Gazimon, lol.
This Hamsu's place
I only had Hamsu for 1 and half days lol, so i'm still customizing his place. Bed room is clearly unfinished.
Anyway, here is King Gazimon's place.
Last edited: