Photography Thread

darkshadow2247

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
545
Age
37
Location
Zanarkand
Website
www.makemeking.com
Occupation
Communications Technician
RPG Name
Phoenix
I don't think we have a photography thread. So I created one. Don't kill me if there is already one around.

I'm an amateur photographer and I'm just looking for positive criticism. All others are welcome to share photography.

IMG_0117.jpg


IMG_0113.jpg


IMG_0110.jpg


IMG_0101.jpg


IMG_0099.jpg


IMG_0087.jpg


IMG_0084.jpg


IMG_0081.jpg


IMG_0075.jpg


IMG_0053.jpg


IMG_0052.jpg


IMG_0067.jpg


IMG_0069.jpg
 
There's no pic thread! ^^ (but the one of people pics!)
I really like the first three pics!! =)
I don't get the ones with the lights, but I think they'd be perfect for a new signature!
What are the last 4 pics exactly about?


This one is a pic I took in Holland, when I went to visit a friend before Christmas.


SD530177.jpg
 
Last edited:
The pics with lights are slow shutter pics.
The last four are random pics I took at the park. A lot of people tell me that they like the one with the spigot/faucet for some reason.
 
Wow,Darkshadow those are awesome!
i really like the first one and the third one ^_^
and Luis yours is pretty too =^_^=
and i can't forget Spec i suppose,thats kewl =D
what kind of skull is it?
 
dappa said:
I think that skull that spec posted is a rhino's skull.
No... That skull is probably from a horse, or a dog, or something like that...

EDIT: The ugly bug in my printer =(
Bixo-Feio.jpg


In my school
DSC00089-2.jpg


The castle where Portugal was born
DSC01591Medium.jpg


I <3 chess
Xadrez.jpg


Phear teh hippopotamus
Hipoptamo.jpg


Kermit, teh frog
DSC00919.jpg
 
Last edited:
Was that bug in your printer??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Damn, you should use a shotgun (at least) to beat it!!
 
Kat said:
nice =D
hey Darkshadow what kind of camera do you use?
im just curious -^_^-
Nothing special at all. A point-and-shoot camera. Canon PowerShot A550.

And spec, why do you have all of these skulls lol?
 
wow,it takes nice pictures =D
and Spec probably has all those skulls for the same reason i have a bunch. XD
just cuz they're quit interesting to look at.
^_^
 
The skulls are not mine =P

I took the pictures when I went to a monastery on a school trip (school trip?)
 
Yeah...sure. haha!

I took these at Sherling Lake here in Alabama. The lovely young model you see here is my girlfriend, Abbey.

IMG_0316.jpg


IMG_0314.jpg


IMG_0315.jpg


These are a few slow shutter pics I took at her house.

IMG_0163.jpg


IMG_0162.jpg
 
You take some really good pictures :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top