Picture Thread!!

Butt secks?

This man has his head on straight.

Unlike the rest of you.

Stoned, crazy, probably both.

Most of us have A.D.D, or A.D.H.D, or some crazy defect.

But no, the man who suggested buttsecks is the MAN.

xD

Was I being sarcastic or not, I forgot.

._.;
 
#1 thing you don't want to hear in prison
SUPRISE BUTT SEX!!!
O_O
 
This man has his head on straight.

Unlike the rest of you.

Stoned, crazy, probably both.

Most of us have A.D.D, or A.D.H.D, or some crazy defect.

But no, the man who suggested buttsecks is the MAN.

xD

Was I being sarcastic or not, I forgot.

._.;
Has his head on straight?
or ghey?

XD

Butt secks sounds prudy gheyy to me.
D:
 
*GASP*i have A pic to post It's not of Me...It's of My Dad From Veitnom

scan0004.jpg
 
KB your dad in that pic looks a lot like John Mayer O_o kinda cool and creepy.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top