rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 11, 2010 #2,141 Really Therath? It'd have to be on the internet cos I've never been to America.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 11, 2010 #2,142 i must say u do look familiar to me aswell...perhaps u look like an actor...i jus cant think of who....but u definetly look like sum1
i must say u do look familiar to me aswell...perhaps u look like an actor...i jus cant think of who....but u definetly look like sum1
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 11, 2010 #2,143 I just meant that picture, did you happen to befriend me on MySpace? 'Kane' or something like that?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 12, 2010 #2,144 Are yea I did, when you first joined here I sent a friend request on myspace to you.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 13, 2010 #2,145 That explains it.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 14, 2010 #2,146 haha, silly goose
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Feb 15, 2010 #2,147 Wow you look cute rissole25 xD
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix Feb 16, 2010 #2,148 me and the love of my life plastered yours truly hoods, john, tony, thom-thom, me and Kam. it's not what it looks like lol.
me and the love of my life plastered yours truly hoods, john, tony, thom-thom, me and Kam. it's not what it looks like lol.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 16, 2010 #2,149 The beer isn't even all the way gone! lol
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 16, 2010 #2,150 haha, only a cpl sips shadow!? u should be ashamed XD jj
darkshadow2247 Dragoon Member Joined May 25, 2006 Messages 545 Age 37 Location Zanarkand Website www.makemeking.com Occupation Communications Technician RPG Name Phoenix Feb 19, 2010 #2,151 TherathxRikku said: The beer isn't even all the way gone! lol Click to expand... I had about 6 before that one and 2 shots
TherathxRikku said: The beer isn't even all the way gone! lol Click to expand... I had about 6 before that one and 2 shots
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Feb 19, 2010 #2,152 heh nice, but i kinda like ur army pics better; that's my image of u our army man
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 20, 2010 #2,153 darkshadow2247 said: I had about 6 before that one and 2 shots Click to expand... .____. I'm surprised you weren't on the floor hugging the table.
darkshadow2247 said: I had about 6 before that one and 2 shots Click to expand... .____. I'm surprised you weren't on the floor hugging the table.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 20, 2010 #2,154 haha, not mentioning any names....hey therath?
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 20, 2010 #2,155 Hehe it does look like your about to kiss thom-thom.
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 21, 2010 #2,156 Are you still wasted in that pic?
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 21, 2010 #2,157 i would have a guess and say yes
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Feb 24, 2010 #2,158 I need to get into my friend's camera, she took a picture of me, passionately playing Dissidia. My fingers were a blur in the picture. lol
I need to get into my friend's camera, she took a picture of me, passionately playing Dissidia. My fingers were a blur in the picture. lol
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Feb 25, 2010 #2,159 lmao ok then i got my hair cut, need to put up a new pic
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Feb 25, 2010 #2,160 I got tips but I haven't taken any pics yet.