Picture Thread!!

Thanks!
Am very flaterrd (I thinks!)
But dont be fooled, it's probably the best one I have :D
 
Last edited:
Lol, we need to have a picture day..where everyone takes pictures and shows one another. XD It'd be just like school.
 
Yeah! I've got 4 ^^

dsc01289mediumnm7.jpg


hm... crucified... you really wanted this to be true :P

dsc01247mediumjj3.jpg


Summoning Bahamut... nothing special...

dsc01328mediumvk2.jpg
 
Slider said:
Promised to show you all my pic,
Am a bit camera shy :o
Try to guess where I am? :)
DSCF0411.jpg

I was @ the the top of the Empire State, cold up there!
 
I'm not sure anyone asked for it...

Nevertheless. In case we should one day meet in a alley somewhere, someday; it would be cool to say hi to you guys. So, posted after Avathar's smexy images, here I am.

Not the best pic though. I could upload some more if anyone wants to see. @_@
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top