Picture Thread!!

You look like someone just shot you with a tranq dart and your about to fall back, lol, neat costume!!!
^^
 
thanks, but it get freakin hot wearing that thing. but i did have fun and that's what counts. =D
 
Ya :)
And gee, I bet that did get hot, man, at school, three was some Senior (I'm in highschool) going around in a FULL gorilla suit, in the sun, for the WHOLE day, I feel his pain now....
 
*cheers* "Put pics on people, put pics on" :P
we need more pics, this is a picture thread.

Zeromus_X said:
nice pictures , all of you!! now, as for me, youll have to torture it out of me...
And my torture shall be! ... ... ... *ponders* ... ... ... Ummm ... ... ...
Okay I got it. I shall force feed you my World of Warcraft diet. Oreos and Mountain Dew (I only go on this diet lol (some diet :P) when I like play WoW for like 3 days straight or longer. :P). And you'll eat this forever. Mawwhhh!!!!!
 
Ok this isn't as flattering as the one I posted before (since this one was taken in my kitchen...strong flash...by my mom who likes the most unflattering angles... but they did my makeup for a show and I thought it looked really scary/cool/freaky so I thought I'd show you. (I've already washed it off my lips and left side).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/greenabsinthe/msn.jpg
 
Last edited:
Your eye looks....big, hehe, no offense ;)
I hate pictures...last year for my school ID the picture guy told me to tilt my head, so I tilted it, and he failed to infrom me I tilted it too much, so when the photo came out it looked like I was High/Drunk/Retarded and of course it had to be in the yearbook too....ugh.
 
Our performances are starting in about a week, but we had the makeup and hair designers come in early. I didn't take a picture of my hair because I'm supposed to be something like a doll and the hair looked very ugly.
 
Zerlina said:
Our performances are starting in about a week, but we had the makeup and hair designers come in early. I didn't take a picture of my hair because I'm supposed to be something like a doll and the hair looked very ugly.


I can see now why you are a model/actress/singer. <whistles>
Man, if it wasn't so cold in Canada ;) J/K.

Very nice pic.
 
Hai. Yes. Hey, Rorschach, you didn't tell me about this thread. I agree, but only if it's slightly far away, so my homeliness doesn't show. Actually, the best thing to do would be to cover up my face with a piece of paper with my name. JK. We look really different. Also, since we're both going to be in the pic, why not let Michael take it? He's good. Sorry for rambling. THat's me!
 
I was about to upload a picture...in fact,it's been uploaded for a few minutes...bu then I changed my mind, and I though it would be better to search for a better one :p I will search one, I will!
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
I can see now why you are a model/actress/singer. <whistles>
Man, if it wasn't so cold in Canada ;) J/K.

Very nice pic.



Thanks! ^^

Luis said:
I was about to upload a picture...in fact,it's been uploaded for a few minutes...bu then I changed my mind, and I though it would be better to search for a better one :p I will search one, I will!

Aww come on. We want to see!







last night my makeup looked really cool because I got my friend to do it. So I snapped some pics of my eyes (since that's the part that looked cool).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/greenabsinthe/eyes2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/greenabsinthe/eyes1.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top