Picture Thread!!

Lol, the only person I know that actually got that right. Lol, there is two versions just like in real life. Of course sometimes I got confuse myself.
 
Last edited:
XD
Empress you crack me up :p

and peoples i promised i would get those pictures,we just have to wait a little longer..
im still waiting to get them myself..so yea
T_T
im sorry for making you wait so long!
 
S'okay. We can wait some more.

As long as you show us, we don't care how long it takes. XD
 
HEY!
why doesn't Hydra post a picture?!
huh? huh?!
how long has it been since he's posted a recent piccy?
why don't you guys bug him until i get mine?
XD
i had to say that ^_^
 
Kat said:
HEY!
why doesn't Hydra post a picture?!
huh? huh?!
how long has it been since he's posted a recent piccy?
why don't you guys bug him until i get mine?
XD
i had to say that ^_^

coz he has dark M0d powers 0.0,

an the craziness to use it ;whis
 
Kat said:
XD
Empress you crack me up :p

and peoples i promised i would get those pictures,we just have to wait a little longer..
im still waiting to get them myself..so yea
T_T
im sorry for making you wait so long!
WHAT??? Hurry! I don't even have a camera, so I can't take pictures for my computer!
 
You can use your phone if it has a camera
 
Slider said:
coz he has dark M0d powers 0.0,

an the craziness to use it ;whis
So true. <3

Kat promised pictures, so you can't get on my case about anything I didn't say I'd give. =P
 
Lol, nope. I wish I could send you my old camera phone. The phone works i just don't use it because I got a video phone now :D
 
okay...heres a couple....theses ones are my favorite out of all of them so enjoy :p

see told you im a KAT! =D
Picture044.jpg

and ya i know the pictures are big..but i don't care ^_^ look i even have kitty demonic eyes O_O
Picture056.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top