Picture Thread!!

Kat said:
i could care less about him learning some language.
doesn't make him any more special to me.
=_="


"What do I have to do...
To make you happy?

What do I have to do...
To make you understand?

What do I have to do....
To make you love mehhhh?

And if I can't make you love meh
Then tell me - what do I have to do?!?"

<3
 
its been a while since I last posted on this thread so I thought I'd post a recent pic.

It was taken a couple of weeks ago before I went to a local night club. lol my eyes look funny :D
 

Attachments

  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 125
Nice picture, chap!
XD

heres a newer one of meee!
Kittys need attention... so gimme some!
pweese.
=]
SANY1601_phixr.jpg
 
Cuuuuute. @_@

Lookit Reason. And Regina. Awwww. :]

Lucky girl. And guy. XD Nice picture. =D
 
Kat said:
Nice picture, chap!
XD

heres a newer one of meee!
Kittys need attention... so gimme some!
pweese.
=]
SANY1601_phixr.jpg


O_O KAT?! thats what you look like?! waaaaaaaa! i wish you where 18,your feak'in cute! i love yo hair!
 
Kat said:
Nice picture, chap!
XD

heres a newer one of meee!
Kittys need attention... so gimme some!
pweese.
=]
SANY1601_phixr.jpg
Thats really good and yeah your hair is cool!
 
thanx thanx thanx.
<3
im getting tired of my hair though, i think its boring.
i was thinking about dying it blonde and putting pink in it.
...my mom won't let me.
she said i would look like a crayon.
>_<
 
It kinda would :) in a cute way though
 
Dye it yellow and green. And call yerself Yellowgreen. <3

Or, y'know, go with your idea. It's a lot cooler. =D
 
Yeah im gonna agree with you (for the second time tonight) Or black with electric blue ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top