Picture Thread!!

Like toast, glad to be back on here again... XD
 
Here ya go! funny pics away!
 

Attachments

  • Reliogion.jpg
    Reliogion.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 133
  • stalking.gif
    stalking.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 121
  • imadeyouagoat.jpg
    imadeyouagoat.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 28vqgr4.jpg
    28vqgr4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 5505m0.jpg
    5505m0.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 130
I thought you might enjoy that.
 
I'm kinda favorable to the goat one myself. :D
 
It amuses me, probably because I get the stereotype humor involved.
 
I'm kinda favorable to the goat one myself. :D

Honestly, I can understand why you would find the first two funny.

MOAR honesty: At first, I found the first one offensive (which probably won't suprise anyone here.) However; it just occurred to me that it really does make a lot of sense. Religion is man-made. Its also man's attempt at appeasing God and it's just about as useless as paying homage to Ronald w/fries. XD;

I believe that as people have genuine encounters with the living God they slowly begin to realize more and more that a veil pulls further and further away from their eyes to reveal the spiritual world...and just how serious it RLY is.
 
At least we understand each other. And I am perfectly fine with your honesty. And I agree kat the ass rape one is just damn good fun. I swear if I ever own a store I am so putting that up in it. And honestly I have no problem with personal faith but organized religions just get to me. But enough of that we have another thread for this kind of debate :D
 
Lols, Blackstar.
xD
I could picture you with your own little music shop, sellin guitars and music books, and guitar lessons.
with that little green sign right inside the door.
<3



I think it's really awesome that we can have a person that believes in God, a person with no religion, and a person that totally agrees with Satan, as friends.
It's really strange, because if we were someone else, we would probably be trying to kill each other-or be worst enemies.
But you don't see us running around trying to beat each other 'cause one doesn't believe in the other person's religion.
 
I try to be like that, as long as someone doesn't try to force their opinion I wont force mine so everything works out fine. :D And I am glad to count you guys as my friends.
 
12-27-2007Christmas-086.jpg


Heres one of me from Christmas. :)
 
Lol the hair reminds me of Moon Hee jun.
Thats a good pic....I love ur necklace. Ur eyes really look pretty there.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top