Picture Thread!!

so, the other 2 vids were hardore style a bit (especially the first). so i suggest making one kind of emo with a slow soundtrack from any final fantasy n emo pics of users

what do ya think? ;)
 
Umm...as a devout metal head I kinda refuse to take emo pics, now kinda blank pics where I look angry but I'm really not thats ok. :) The slow FF soundtrack sounds really good though.
 
well yeh, no prob!

fyi, it doesnt have to be all emo, we can make it a wee bit dramatic. soz u can appear in a pic lookin evil an all, maybe wearin wrist spikes or sumtin.
i dunno, make it cool ;)
 
That sounds like a good plan too.
=D

Uh..
heres two that I took recently.
XD

Istherehope_phixr.jpg
 
Last edited:
whoa, well arent u the makeup addict :p

but a good one in using it :thumbsup: :)

right, lets spread the word bout teh movien n start the photo sessions :D
 
Thanx. ^.^
Yah, it's my life.
I don't use it to "enhance" my looks though.

I use it to look unique.
x]


*gets out some markers and starts coloring a flyer to post in the bar about teh movie*
 
yuh, i noticed that 0.0

*nodnod*

n unique u look indeed :)


*just notices sig*

COoOOoOOoooL!

im adding that! XD
 
'kay, so it's down to this for teh music:

should we use a black mages track, or ff track compilations?
 
ok

respect +1 for pic number 2! 0.0

use that sword in teh movie :p
 
hmm so black mages don have anything slow right 0.0

kay -.-

then track compilation it is, here are some suggestions of music parts to be used
- melodies of life solo ff9
- rebel from ff2
- we can put that theme opening used in every ff in the beginning

come on kb, WAKE UP blackstar n phoenix 0.0

jeez ~.~
 
er, slow enough to make ya get emotionnal, but not too slow to make ya doze off

u know, liek sumtin that touches ppl
 
Last edited:
Well there was one song on FFX, called 'A Fleeting Dream' and it was slow enough for that part of the game, but happy enough it gave you strength to fight on.
I just don't know where you would download it at.
Cause I've looked everywhere and can't find it.
>___<
 
Well there was one song on FFX, called 'A Fleeting Dream' and it was slow enough for that part of the game, but happy enough it gave you strength to fight on.
I just don't know where you would download it at.
Cause I've looked everywhere and can't find it.
>___<

I'll Find It!

BOYAH!! GOt it!
 
Last edited:
you're not alone, not bad i had that on my mind too

havent heard fleeting dream before so send it to me kb so i get an idea what it is
im browsing around for other tracks too :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top